Thursday, May 16, 2013

How To Use Your Message to Brand Yourself



Good evening fellow coaches, visionaries, and healers!

This post is a follow up to my blog on "The Mission and The Message."  Please read that first in order to get the full benefit of what I am about to share.  Make sure you do the activities so you know what your message is! 
 
Once you know what your message is, it should be part of everything you do!  Every talk, every workshop or class series, every program title…. 

Here is an example to help you apply this principle:

We will use my message: “Your fairytale life and your healthfully & happily ever after are within your grasp. You have the magic wand, the power, to create your dream reality!”

So my message is all about people stepping into their power, believing in the “unbelievable” or fantasy, trusting in the magic within, and daring to dream their dreams and knowing they have the power to create them. Therefore, the work I do is centered on these concepts.  

I also work with business clients as a big part of my business and I use the same principles in that work.  Why?  Because it is my message! My message for these clients is around stepping into their gifts and their power to create abundance and success in their lives and being a powerful presence in the world for others.  

If I give a talk it is often titled something like this “Create Your Own Happily & Healthfully Ever After Fairytale Life.” 

For my business client workshops it may be something like “Step into Your Innate Power and Create the Fairytale Business of Your Dreams.” 

Some of the programs I offer clients are:

“3 Month Fairytale Business Transformation Coaching Program.” 
“3 Month Fairytale Ever After Coaching Program.”

My tagline for everything is: Healthfully & Happily Ever After.

My free offering on my website is a 3 Week Healthfully & Happily Ever After Fairytale E-course where people learn lessons on how to be happier, healthier, and love themselves by learning from their favorite fairytales.  

If I were to write a book (secret: I am! Shhh;-) It would be centered on these messages.  

You see, my message is reflected in everything I do.   There are many different ways to share my message which gives me a lot of flexibility, but I also have this sort of “umbrella” I am always working under and it makes me recognizable and “brands” my work in a way that people know me as the “fairytale coach,” “the ever after coach,” “the dreams can come true” coach.  

Let your mission and message drive you and help you to Never Give Up!  Look for my next blog post on “never giving up” and learn how to stay the course and let nothing and no one get in the way of you following your dreams. 

What will the world know you as?  What is your powerful and unique message?  How will you use this message to create amazing and powerful offerings for your clients. 

Bring it to Life!
When you share your messages, your words, and your dreams with others you are energetically bringing them to life.  So please share with us! 

Sending you love, abundance, and your magic wand! 

~ Cortney A. Budney
Fairytale Business Transformation Expert
Healthfully & Happily Ever After Coach 
www.wholemindedwellness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment